Most coaches see a variety of players on the lesson tee. If a player uses a standard men’s driver, then we recommend they train with the SuperSpeed Golf Men’s set. If the player uses an ultralight driver, we recommend the Ladies/Senior sets. If the player is using a cut down adult driver use the Junior set. We created the SuperSpeed coaches pack specifically so that coaches could buy a complete set of the adult length SuperSpeed Clubs and any junior size in order to train most everyone that comes in for a lesson.
What’s in the Box:
- SuperSpeed Golf Yellow “SuperLight” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Green “Light” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Blue “Medium” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Red “Heavy” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Junior Set of Choice
Purchase this set to use with a variety of players
- Use the men’s set (green, blue, red) if their driver weighs greater than or equal to 60g or they have a swing speed greater than 85mph
- Use the senior/ladies set (yellow, green, blue) if their driver weighs less than 60g or they have a swing speed equal to or below 85mph
- Use the Junior set if their driver is 43" or less and they are under 5'2"
- Use the All-Star set if using a driver 38-32 inches long
- Use the PeeWee set if using a driver length 32 inches or less