- Additional Information
- Fitting Guidelines
Within the last 20 years of the golf coaching industry, there have been many advancements in technology, integration of physical training, and coaching techniques that have helped to bring more effective instruction to golfers. OverSpeed Training is a completely new category that becomes a hybrid of swing coaching, physical conditioning, and raw power training. For many players who do not have countless hours per week to spend in the gym or at the range, a quality OverSpeed Training program can create extremely positive results in only 30 minutes a week. We have found great success with coaches around the world integrating weekly power clinics, warm-up programs, and direct SuperSpeed training regimens with their clientele.
During the development of SuperSpeed Golf, we found that using lighter weight clubs in specific training can help every golfer increase swing speed, maximize biomechanical efficiency, improve consistency in ball striking, and reduce many common swing flaws caused by inefficient sequencing. We spent years determining the optimal weighting breakdown of our SuperSpeed Golf Clubs and the most effective training protocols to maximize our player’s progress. The result is the SuperSpeed Coaches set. This set includes a combined SuperSpeed Men’s Set and Ladies/Senior set. When coaching men, you will use the Green (light), Blue (medium), and Red (heavy) SuperSpeed Clubs from the pack. When coaching women/seniors, you will use the Yellow (superlight), Green (light), and Blue (medium) weighted SuperSpeed Clubs. We find that players typically gain on average 5% additional swing speed over the first 4-6 weeks and even more gains working through the subsequent training protocols. Each session only takes about 10 minutes to complete. We recommend 3 training sessions per week with a rest day between sessions for optimal results. Add SuperSpeed Golf to your toolbox and start seeing huge swing speed results with your clients!
What’s in the Box:
- SuperSpeed Golf Yellow “SuperLight” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Green “Light” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Blue “Medium” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Red “Heavy” Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Junior Yellow "Superlight" Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Junior Green "light" Training Club
- SuperSpeed Golf Junior Blue "Medium" Training Club
Purchase this set to use with a variety of players
- Use the men’s set (green, blue, red) if their driver weighs greater than or equal to 60g or they have a swing speed greater than 85mph
- Use the senior/ladies set (yellow, green, blue) if their driver weighs less than 60g or they have a swing speed equal to or below 85mph
- Use the Junior set if their driver is 43" or less and they are under 5'2".