GET SUPERSPEED CERTIFIED
ACCELERATE YOUR GAME. ACCELERATE YOUR BUSINESS.
LEARN THE SCIENCE OF
- Better understanding of OverSpeed Training (What it is and Why it is important) - physiological changes, why speed/distance are important.
- All of the products offered by SuperSpeed to help golfers gain speed
- What things affect distance (basic introduction)
- How to utilize speed training in your own practice and coaching
- Specific information regarding the first phase of speed training
-Business practices to help you as you implement SuperSpeed training
- A more in depth look at the physical aspects that lead to speed gains.
- Training phase 2 details and drills associated with level 3 and 4.
- How to utilize multiple speed training tools (Clubs, force pedals etc.) together. also how to train for speed over time
- Speed training in special populations including junior, senior and female golfers.
- Some of the most common questions and answers related to speed training.
- Growing your business with speed training
- Deep dive into Ground Reaction Force, how it is measured, how we use it in a golf swing and what is the result of speed training.
- Analysis of Rotational Sequencing during the golf swing. How we measure it, what should we be looking for and how can we train to improve.
- Look into lag and wrist mechanics and what really is important to the golfer and what can we do to improve.
- How do the impact physics of the ball and club alter distance and accuracy.
- Training phase 3 and associated drill positions
- Long term coaching, how you can become a speed expert.
SUPERSPEED LIVE! CERTIFICATION WORKSHOPS
Once you have passed the test and become level 3 certified, you will have access to to attend our SuperSpeed Live! Certification Workshop. Mike Napoleon and Dr. Tyler Standifird will help you put what you have learned into action in this full day, hands-on experience. We will feature live analysis of 3D force, grip strength, dynamic grip pressure, and all of our SuperSpeed Training Tech. Choose any workshop from the list and sign-up today!
Upon completion of the certification, you are eligible for continued education credits for the associations listed. Please follow the instructions below to submit your credits.
1 MSR credits per level
Submit your certificate with your PGA member number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
5 CPD points per level (15 for all 3)
Submit your certificate via email to email@example.com upon passing the test for approval.
0.25 ACE credits per level (0.75 for all 3)
Go to your MyACE page on the MyPGA website and fill out the ACE Credit form to submit your credits.
25 points per level (75 for all 3)
Submit your certificate via email to Steffen@pga.dk upon passing the test for approval.
2 CU’s per level (6 for all 3)
Submit your certificate via email to Katarina.firstname.lastname@example.org upon passing the test for approval.
Interested in selling SuperSpeed products to your members or students? Click the button below to learn more about setting up a wholesale account with us.
MAKE MONEY WITH
Speed clinics are a great next step after becoming SuperSpeed Certified. Click the button below to learn more about how to make money hosting speed clinics.