Get ready to accelerate your game! During this protocol you will learn what it feels like to make the fastest and most efficient golf swing of your life. We recommend that all players start with this protocol regardless of skill level or physical ability. This is the perfect introduction to neurological speed training for your golf swing.
SWING SPEED TRAINING
LEVEL 1 PROTOCOL VISUAL
Here is an easy visual to reference for Level 1 training. Use this along with the video, or use it on its own for a quick reminder of the steps in the protocol.
For best results, perform the training 3 times a week with a full day off in between sessions.
Please follow these safety guidelines when training with SuperSpeed Golf:
- -Always warm up before training
- -Swing 4-8 inches above the ground
- -Always swing towards open space, hitting net or driving range
- -Do not swing towards another person
- -Switch your grip when performing non-dominant swings
- -Do not perform more than 3 days per week
- -Take one full rest day between sessions
- -Wear a glove
SUPERSPEED WARM UP
Properly warming up before your speed training session is paramount to getting the most out of your speed training. We have created a pre-training dynamic warm-up and multiple pre-round warm-up programs.
THREE TRAINING CYCLES,
The SuperSpeed Overspeed training program consists of three training cycles, organizes five different protocols. Each cycle involves a primary training phase and maintenance phase allowing you to get the most out of your speed training.