SUPERSPEED C TRAINING - Level 2
The counterweight training protocols are for adults and juniors age 8 & above using the SuperSpeed C and SuperSpeed C Junior respectively. Everyone should start with the Level 1 protocol regardless of experience level. For optimal results, we recommend training 3 days a week with one full rest day between sessions. Any more will slow you down.
If you are already performing our OverSpeed training protocols and want to add in counterweight training, please replace 1 day out of the 3 days training per week with a Counterweight protocol.
For players who have been working with our OverSpeed training protocols for some time and are in at least the level 4 protocol, we recommend cutting the reps of the level 4 or 5 protocol in half, and add the level 1 Counterweight training in each of the 3 sessions per week.
- Grip below the red counterweight on the grip.
- Set the radar up out towards the target.
- Always forward press before you start each swing.
- Switch grip when switching sides.
- Wear a glove.
- Swing towards a safe open space.
- Warmup before performing our protocols.
- Do not perform more than 3 days per week.
- Take one full rest day between sessions.