|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
What’s in the Box?
• SuperSpeed Golf Yellow “SuperLight” Training Club
• SuperSpeed Golf Green “Light” Training Club
• SuperSpeed Golf Blue “Medium” Training Club
Purchase this set if...
• Driver shaft weighs less than 60g.
• Swing speed less than or equal to 85mph.
Feedback is a critical part of success. Consider adding a PRGR radar to track your speed gains this season. Bundle PRGR below with the set and save $49.99 off regular price!
The Men’s SuperSpeed Golf Training System is the perfect way to add up to 30 more yards to your drive! Coupled with our complimentary online video instruction series on the training page. Increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice.
Bundle PRGR below with the set and save $49.99 off regular price!
The Senior SuperSpeed Golf Training System is the perfect way to add up to 30 more yards to your drive! Coupled with our complimentary online video instruction series, this system will help you increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice. As we age it becomes increasingly difficult to create rotational power in the swing. Adding Overspeed training to your program will help increase stability, flexibility, and improve speed, power, and consistency in your golf swing.